This role will develop, implement, track, and optimize digital/online marketing campaigns to acquire new customers and deliver product/campaign volume goals. Digital encompasses SEO/SEM, click-through campaigns, paid search, display/banner ads, mobile, and performance-based social media campaigns. This individual will manage, maintain, and optimize the company website while regularly reporting on web analytics. This role requires strong analytical, strategic, and implementation, skills, as well as the ability to collaborate and communicate well. Experience in retail or an FMCG is strongly desired.
- Plan, develop and implement digital programming and communication campaigns across products and services to attain business goals.
- Collaborate with the marketing team to enhance marketing campaigns on the website and utilizing all digital programming available.
- Work closely with the Graphic Designer to create high-performing campaign materials.
- Develop, update, diagnose, and optimize the company website. Regularly test website links and landing pages. Track functionality, reliability, and website traffic while monitoring best practices and competitive trends.
- Manage vendor and digital agency relationships, including tracking budgeted spending.
- Provide timely, regular reports summarizing website and campaign performance.
- Calculate and optimize campaign ROI through the use of A/B testing and analytics.
- Utilize CMS to update web content and perform coding to build campaign/product landing pages.
- Maintain regulatory compliance across the website and all digital campaigns/channels.
- Be the subject matter expert, providing advice and insight, for marketing leadership on digital and online marketing.
- Coordinate digital/offline campaigns with Merchandiser, BI team, Operation team, and external media agency.